- Bishop’s most versatile back weighted machine
- Interchangeable 3.5mm and 4.2mm magnetic cam and bearing
- No tools required to swap cam and bearings – simply pull it straight away
- Swiss Maxon motor with dual ball bearings
- Works with both cartridge and traditional needles
- Includes plunger bars, RCA cord, and machine case
- No lubrication required – do not lubricate this machine
Bishop Tattoo Supply offers a one-year manufacturers’ warranty for all tattoo machines and products that we make. Our machines are handmade in the USA using both domestically machine parts and high-quality international motors – we warranty our machine parts for the original owner. The warranty is for a year from the date of purchase. For machines, the warranty covers manufacturers’ defects – it is voided if you overlubricate or drop your machine or use your machine in a function it’s not intended for. It’s also voided if you use non-authorized parts or attempt to open the motor yourself. For non-machine items, please contact our team as we handle this on a case-by-case basis.
If your machine has issues within one year from the date of purchase, send the tattoo machine along with your receipt following the instructions here: REPAIRS and we will fix or replace it as our technicians determine.
The Warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original owner. Bishop Tattoo Supply reserves the right to make exceptions on an individual basis.