"This wonderfully made tattoo machine weighs 3.8 OUNCES and has a balanced ERGO-design that was designed in such a way that all the weight was mathematically formatted by top engineers to flow with the weight of the tube, thus giving an overall feel of virtual weightlessness. this particular design has helped many artists with wrist pain issues and carpal tunnel syndrome cramps, allowing them to work hours longer than they could have previously.
The Bishop Rotary tattoo machine is made using billet aircraft aluminum on state of the art 5 AXIS CNC machines for ultimate precision, then hand polished, insuring tight tolerances and excellent finishes. Each machine is hand assembled to insure precise fit and function. Each Bishop Rotary tattoo machine is anodized to aircraft industry standards, both for finish and wear resistance in friction areas.
We use Faulhaber (high-end German made) motors in our V6 machines to generate a linear motion of the needle. The Bishop Rotary tattoo machine utilizes a “double sized Needle Clip” eliminating the old standard rubber band to create the down force on the needle. The clip holds the needle in place and eliminates any lateral motion in the needle. This allows the artist to pick away at those ultra fine details!
For color packing and shading, run the machine between 7.5 – 8.5 volts depending on your hand speed and style. For lining, run the machines between 8 – 9 volts depending on your hand speed and style.
Determine what feels right to you as the artist and remember with anything, its going to take a few tattoos to get used to, so certainly remain using the machine, and like tons of artists you will agree this machine hands down gets tattooing done up to 30% faster due to consistent punctures per second as well as healing 30% faster.
Other rotary companies offer adjustable give, but we don’t believe this is best for rotaries as its best to train the brain to remember the feel of the machine that doesn't ever change due to having no adjustments. This concept is ideal because you use the "pressure" of the machine to compare to what most compare to adjustable give. We have a spring that offers just the right amount of give and at that point, you use your hand speed and hand pressure to adjust your give. This way, it's more natural and a better way to learn rotaries. I have called this term “Organic Give”."
- Recommended for artists transitioning from coil to rotary, or who prefer backweight
- Special ergonomic design that balances the back weight forward, giving a better balance
- Works with traditional needles and tubes, as well as cartridges via the included plunger bars
- All parts other than the motor are made in the USA
- Custom designed Namiki precision Japanese motor.
- Aircraft aluminum on state-of-the-art 5-axis Kitamura CNC machines in our ISO 9000 facility in California.
- Hand polished to a mirror finish, then anodized to the highest industry standards
- Perfect linear driven motion for accuracy.
- Powerful motor that works well for most styles of tattooing.
- Double needle clip, which holds the needle perfectly in place, eliminating the need for rubber bands and any lateral motion of the needle. This allows the artist to pick away at those ultra-fine details.
Bishop Tattoo Supply offers a one-year manufacturers’ warranty for all tattoo machines and products that we make. Our machines are handmade in the USA using both domestically machine parts and high-quality international motors – we warranty our machine parts for the original owner. The warranty is for a year from the date of purchase. For machines, the warranty covers manufacturers’ defects – it is voided if you over lubricate or drop your machine or use your machine in a function it’s not intended for. It’s also voided if you use non-authorized parts or attempt to open the motor yourself. For non-machine items, please contact our team as we handle this on a case-by-case basis.
If your machine has issues within one year from the date of purchase, send the tattoo machine along with your receipt following the instructions here: REPAIRS and we will fix or replace it as our technicians determine.
The Warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original owner. Bishop Tattoo Supply reserves the right to make exceptions on an individual basis.